Monday 31 January 2011

Filming

I think my film is starting to come along, however it wouldn't make much sense to a viewer at the moment as I am missing clips so it is not at all finished. I have also only filmed Sarah and a little of Ellie at the beginning so need to get more filming in. I have not put any sound in yet either. However I have edited the film so that it looks as if it was filmed in the dark. I have made each clip fade in and out of darkness to give it more effect and make the audience think something exciting is going to happen. I slowed the speed down on the footage where Ellie is hammering the tent peg in and I have increased the speed where I have filmed a 360 degree turn around Sarah as I believed this would create suspense and create the illusion that she is vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment