Tuesday 1 February 2011

Fourth Shoot

I filmed more for my trailer this afternoon and after editing what I had together, I had brought my film to 52 seconds. My trailer must be 1 minute long in total which I have met.




I filmed Ellie getting out the car filming the car wheel to her foot and filming up to her face. I was really pleased with this shot and it only needed one take.




I filmed Ellie and Sarah getting out of the car in the event that the shot of Ellie didn't work. I thought this shot went well overall but am not going to use it because the shot before went well and I can't have Ellie getting out the car twice.




I was pleased with this shot but will edit it to make it shorter and remove the first few seconds.



This shot went well. However I filmed the wheel for too long so will have to edit it to 'plit clip' and removed some of it.









The shot of Ellie opening her eyes and staring took a few takes as she kept laughing and her eyes were watering but I was still pleased as she did it for long enough so that it was decent footage and I can edit and cut off the bits where she has laughed at the end.









The first shot went wrong as Ellie began to laugh but the second came out well.


I took a video of my Dad walking past the tent as if he was the killer. I made him do it in two different directions to see what looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment