Monday 31 January 2011

Third Shoot

This time when filming, I filmed in daylight to ensure the quality was a lot better and will be editing the film to make it look as if it was filmed at night time.

I did this shot more than once so that I could decide which shot was best.

..

I wanted to have footage of Sarah acting shocked but the filming didnt come out very convincing and so I decided against using it.

The 360 degree turn of the woods didn't come out very well as in parts I was only getting the sky.

I did a 360 degree turn around my sister but where I couldn't use a tripod to keep the camera still and where the ground was uneven the footage came out very unsteady. I plan to speed the time up so it spins faster as it will bore the viewers watching turn to slowly. Hopefully it will reduce the bad filming quality aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment