Monday 24 January 2011

Second Shoot

I decided to re-shoot my filming as there is no longer snow and so it would look extremely odd to have part of the filming with snow on the ground and the rest without. Unfortunately this meant that filming at the same time as last time did not work as this time it was not as clear because the snow was not there to provide additional lighting. I also needed to do more filming as I had not managed to complete it on the previous filming session.



I attempted to re-shoot the 360 degree turn in the woods and moved a lot slower than before. However, the same problem as before occured in that it all started to blurr as I turned. I don't think I could move slower so I may have to abandon this camera shot all together. Additionally, it is too dark depsite the lighting I used.



I filmed from behind Sarah going into the woods and again, I feel it was a bit too dark and therefore reducing the final quality. I was pleased with the shot, however the footage needs to be improved.


I filmed a different angle of Sarah going into the woods (face on this time) however I jogged the camera at the end making it look like she had fallen down a step so I re-shot it.

I re-shot this footage but when I zoomed in on Sarah I missed her face as she walked past.

I filmed this shot for the third time and I feel it would have been a good shot if I had mastered the lighting correctly.

I fimed Sarah standing in the woods looking around her and appearing scared. I feel this shot could have gone a lot better.

I have attempted to edit these clips since filming to make them brighter but the quality is still very poor and it is hard to make out what is happening in the film so I have decided not to use these clips and instead to improve it by re-filming all the clips.

Next time I film I will do it in the day time when it is still daylight and will edit the footage by inserting a blue filter to make it look night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment