Wednesday 10 November 2010

Location Shots


This is where I will film Sarah walking towards me. I chose this angle because it looks very wood like and quite a sinister looking location in the dark. There is also lots of space to put a tent up and I can easily position myself to capture her from different angles. It is very convenient for me to get to as it is just behind my house so getting to the location to film will not be an issue for me.



This is the same part but from a different angle. However I believe seeing the grass and football posts ruins this view so I will film from the angle above.











This is where I will film Sarah walking away from me. I can film Sarah walking quite far away making it look as if she is disppearing into the woods. I like this view as it looks quite scary to film a young girl alone in the woods and there is a lot of space.




This is the same camera angle but in portrait rather than landscape.














No comments:

Post a Comment