Wednesday 2 March 2011

Problems

  • Firstly as I have been working alone it has meant I have had twice as much work to do than others. I have also not had another persons opinion to help and I have only had my own ideas.

  • Secondly I have had problems with actors being busy when I need to film them which has meant I've had to delay filming a few times.

  • There have also been problems with weather. During December there were 2 weeks where it was snowing and as I result of it I could not film. When I did manage to start filming there was still snow on the ground so I had to refilm. Additionally, a few times when it has been my turn to use the camera it has been raining which has meant I have had to delay filming. I cannot film in the rain because the camera equipment would get wet, the quality of the film would be bad and I cannot have parts of my film with my characters with dripping wet hair.

  • It has also been difficult as in my media class there are three groups and only one camera so we have had to share and due to us all having jobs we have had to work out fairly when each group can have the camera. This has meant that each group doesnt get to film for a couple of weeks at a time.

  • Despite having experience from making a music magazine front cover for my AS coursework, I am not gifted in using the programme Adobe Photoshop so it has taken me longer to create my soap magazine and poster than it should have. Working alone means I haven't had any help or assistance in doing my ancillary tasks and have not been able to share the workload so it has taken me longer than other groups.

  • Having my film set at night time proved a problem because despite using lighting sources, the footage came out in very poor quality and it was hard to distinguish the characters and what they were doing.

  • The camera quality was also not very good which caused a problem in places.

No comments:

Post a Comment