Wednesday 15 December 2010

Photos for the Magazine Front Cover



I thought this photo went well as both girls have a very serious facial expression. They are both wearing the same clothes in which they wear in my trailer so this makes it look more convincing and obvious to the reader that the image of the two girls is specifically about the soap and not just an interview with the actresses. I particularly like the way I have positioned Ellie and Sarah so that Sarah, the victim, is standing more forward than Ellie. This pose looks more instense and many magazines such as the ones I have researched have used this pose.










I liked this this photo as they are both pulling serious expressions and I like the way they are standing. However the sunlights on the girls' photos ruins the quality of the photo. Additionally for a magazine front cover I prefer the position in which the characters are standing above.

















This photo was not ideal as Sarah began to laugh as I took the photo.






















Both Ellie and Sarah were laughing in this photo so I chose not to use it.






















I took this photo of Josie and Rachel to feature in the corner of my magazine for an exclusive interview about "The Only Way is Essex". I thought this picture went very well as they both pulled serious faces looking the part. Rachel is pouting slightly going for a more seductive look and Josie has bent down so the height different isn't as obvious. I made them dress to look glamorous and sophisticated which I believe they did very well. The background did not matter as I had decided to cut them out anyway.





This was a photo I already had of Annabel from New Year's Eve and thought it would be appropriate for my magazine calling it "The Real Desperate Housewives".












No comments:

Post a Comment